I was tagged by Christin. So...here we go :)
How to play the game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random surprises about your self. Tag people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys:
* Hayden's giggles
* Ryan
* Sunshine
3 Fears:
* Rollercoasters
* Scary Movies (I refuse to watch them)
* Public Speaking
3 Goals:
* Make a quilt
* Get a motorcycle license
* Travel the world
3 Current Obsessions/Collections:
* Guitar Hero (I want it so bad)
* Putting bows in Hayden's hair
* Oberweis Icecream
3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself:
* I have a rod in my back
* I love the smell of clean laundry and cut grass
* My favorite color is green (not very exciting, but true)
I tag Shylo and Neesha
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment