Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lake Geneva

Lately we have been into picking a place we've never been and going to check it out. So, this weekend we went to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. It is about 45 minutes away from us. There is a huge lake that you can boat on and stuff. We also walked down Main Street. There are a bunch of shops with weird knick knack stuff, which I love looking through.
There are also a lot of HUGE houses, like this one. This is the house but what you don't see is the huge green yard that leads out to their own private dock right on the lake. They had two huge boats docked and some fancy furniture out on the dock. I told Ryan that some day I expect a summer home like this....ha ha.
Hayden's favorite part of the trip? Her Pickle! Ryan and I always give her the food that we don't like, so at lunch she got a pickle. She was gnawing on that thing like she was in heaven. When we were ready to leave, Hayden was so upset because she did not want to let go of that dang pickle. She is so funny. She is really our little disposal. She'll eat anything :)

4 comments:

Keli said...

OH, she is just too much! My kids always really like pickles when they were little, too, but they always grew out of it. Too bad.

We've never been to Lake Geneva, so it looks like we should go.

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

I would also like a summer home like that! :) That is such a great idea to visit places you haven't been.. I can't wait to see all your pictures... Hayden is such a doll!

Tiffini said...

That's awesome you get to visit odd and random places I love doing that! There is this cool website its roadsideamerica.com (If I remember right) it has a bunch of odd stuff in all over america so maybe there's a bunch around you. We found a ton of stuff on our way to Nauvoo last year.

The Devin Stewart Family said...

I love seeing pictures of your family. Hayden is growing up so fast. It is always so fun to explore new areas. Looks like you had a ton of fun.