So we gave Hayden spaghetti for the first time the other night. She wasn't so sure about it at first but eventually she decided it was fun to play in. Notice in this picture that the food is in the bowl and she is mostly clean.
And here she is covered. The bowl and a few noodles are on the floor. So, as soon as dinner was over, it was time for a bath. How fun! Kids have the sweet life :)

Hayden turns one in 9 days! I can't believe it. We will be in Utah for her birthday so we decided to let her open her present from us today. She refused to pull on the wrapping paper so I ended up opening it for her but she was so excited.
It is the Little People Noah's Ark. I love little people. They're so fun.
And here she is covered. The bowl and a few noodles are on the floor. So, as soon as dinner was over, it was time for a bath. How fun! Kids have the sweet life :)
Hayden turns one in 9 days! I can't believe it. We will be in Utah for her birthday so we decided to let her open her present from us today. She refused to pull on the wrapping paper so I ended up opening it for her but she was so excited.
It is the Little People Noah's Ark. I love little people. They're so fun.
She is so impatient. While Ryan was opening it and taking off the millions of wires that hold each piece in place, Hayden was yanking on the thing trying to get it away from him. Finally it was all taken out and Hayden was loving it. Happy Early Birthday Haydie Babe!!


7 comments:
Man, I love her piggy tails! If I ever have a girl, she'll be in pig tails everyday. It looks like she had a good time with her spaghetti!
Birthdays are so fun! They grow so fast!
So cute! I love her little pig tails! Utah again huh bet you can't wait.
I hate that I won't be in Utah to see you, but I hope you have a great time. I can't believe Hayden is almost one year old. She is a doll.
We will have to get together when you come to visit Utah.
I can't believe that hayden is 1. Can you believe how fast they grow up
She is so cute... Even with food all over her! Your going to have to lock her up when she is a teenager!! :) Happy 1st Birthday Hayden!
Post a Comment