So, I want to start off by complaining. About a month ago Hayden discovered those shopping carts that look like cars. Now she refuses to shop any other way. I hate those stupid things. No matter what store I go to I always end up with the one with the broken wheel. So the thing is shaking like it's about to fall apart at any second and you can hear it clear across the store. You have to have a running start to have enough force to make the cart turn a corner and they don't fit in the check out lane. Really, they are horrible.
Sorry, now to the story. I'm grocery shopping the other day and Hayden is riding in the delightful car cart. I'm just walking along throwing groceries in the cart and I look at Hayden. She's eating a donut. No, we aren't near the donut section. No, she didn't sneak out of the cart and grab a donut from the donut case thing. Some kid must have left the half eaten donut in the cart and Hayden decided to take a big bite herself. Nasty! That's all I have to say about that. Nasty!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Nasty
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh No! I will have to remember this in a few years! Kids will eat anything :) She is so cute!
Great post, even though its nasty! I think I'll have to avoid those shopping carts too.
Your background looks really cute!
LOL! That is really unpleasant. Just look at it this way...she has more antibodies in her system now.
That is disgusting...just wait until she finds that there is free gum under tables.
I agree I hate those car carts. I am sure whoever came up with the stupid idea never actually tried putting a kid in it and maneuver it around a store. Hey, at least your not in Utah and have to worry about not hitting the billions of little kids running around.
Oh that is nasty! I am a germaphobe and thank goodness there are none in Ephraim. I'll just teach Hailey they are bad!!!!
Post a Comment