Today we went to Stades Farm with my Bro's fam. The weather was perfect and it was so fun. They had big areas full of corn with slides and tubes that the kids could play in.
It took Hayden a minute but then she loved the corn. She got buried by Daddy and Uncle Adam.
We left the corn for a bit but then Hayden wanted to go back. We put her back in the corn and she immediately laid down.
I know these 3 pictures are really similar but I love them all so I couldn't pick just one.
They also had a tower of hay with about 4 levels to climb up.
Then we took a hay ride out to their big pumpkin patch. We got to get off and pick our own pumpkins. Hayden was tired and didn't want to be on the truck so she was screaming and yelling most of the ride, but she liked running around checking out the pumpkins.
We ended the trip with some Apple Cider donuts. They were so good. They tasted like churros. Hayden loved them of course. It really was a fun day. Stades Farm is really cool. They have a corn maze, petting zoo, pony rides, a pumpkin cannon and some little craft booths that we didn't even get to. We are going to have to make this a yearly tradition :)
7 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I want to go down a slide into corn! What a unique idea.
Such cute pictures of Hayden. looks like she had a blast.
That looks so fun! You guys always go to such fun places! Hayden looks like she is having a blast.. She's so cute!
Looks like so much fun! I can't believe how fast Hayden in growing!
She looks so cute laying in the corn. I miss the days when my kids would be happy just laying in corn. Enjoy every minute with her!!
Looks like Hayden had a ball. I love the awesome fall pictures.
g84rcm
Post a Comment