Sunday, October 5, 2008

Super Savings



Ok so I have to take a minute and tell you about an awesome blog my friend Dalynne turned me on to. It's frugalisfab.blogspot.com (I put the link on the side of my page). On the site, this lady tells you the deals and what coupons to use with what. So, I went to Walgreens yesterday and bought all of this stuff. If you can't tell what it is, I'll tell you: 4 cans of soup, hand soap, cotton swabs, a toothbrush, a battery razor, 2 boxes of Nutri-Grain bars, 2 packages of Dove chocolate bars, children's tylenol, Tylenol cold, Tylenol allergy, Rimmel Foundation, and RevitaLift cream cleanser. The total before coupons and rebates was about $70 and I got it for $4.41. That's right, I saved about $65. You do have to cut coupons and fill out the rebate online but really that few minutes is worth $65. So, take a minute and check it out and save some money. That's always fun :)


I just wanted to throw in this picture. Hayden loves wearing my necklaces around the house. I can't believe how big she is!

10 comments:

Dalynne Denhof said...

Your Walgreens deal was awesome!! Way to go! Like you said, saving that kind of money is totally worth the little bit of time it takes to organize and put it all together :)

Shylo said...

Very cool! I guess I need to join this whole coupon stacking craze. I guess we have to start getting the Sunday paper! :)

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

It's always nice to save money.. What a great site....

Tiffini said...

One downfall to living where there is only a walmart, and no ads :( Kudos to you though that's great!

RufflesAndFringe said...

Great job on your shopping and thanks so much for putting up my button!

~Nicole

Brandy J. said...

Thanks for the tips! I love bargain shopping. Dave and I are coupon people too (well, more me than Dave but you get the idea). We've been doing it for almost a year and while it takes a little more time, the savings are defintely worth it! ~Brandy

mindi said...

That's amazing, I can't believe you got all of that for under $5.
I'm going to try my luck at Rite Aid this week.

Cram Family said...

Carli,
I dont know if you remember my but I am Desserae Nelson as you would remember it. I lived in Washington by you for a few years in middle school. I found your blog through Tiffini's. Your little girl is so cute. Awsome job on the coupons I am going to have to check it out!!

Cassie said...

Hey Carli! Wow it has been forever!!!! Your little girl is so stinking cute! Can I tell you how fun your blog is to look at....yes Im a blog stalker :)

Cassie said...

You can thank Tiffini for me getting a blog :) Im actually impressed with myself for doing any posts. How have you been? You should email me dirty_35@hotmail.com