That's right, I am now a working woman. I got a part time job at Halloween USA for the next 6 weeks. Yep, I work with all of the gothic teenagers. No, everyone is actually really nice. So, I'll work a few nights and Saturdays while Ryan's at home. I told Ryan that part of the deal with me going back to work is that the house may be a disaster and I might be ornery. He said he could handle it for 6 weeks, so off to work I go. I'm excited to get some extra cash to play with for a little bit. Plus, I get 30% off. My friends and family get 30% off too, so if any of you are around and are looking for some Halloween fun, come my way :)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You're awesome! What a good idea. I've often thought of getting a Christmas job at Target just for the discount.
And don't worry about the house. Ryan will appreciate you so much more when he realizes what you do all day long.
Good job! It's nice to get out of the house without worrying about taking a baby and baby things.
Lucky you I wish I could do a part time job like that for some extra mula!! Not many options here! Now if I really came your way I'd be spending alot more than saving 30% to get there right. J/K
We love having Hayden over! I am going to have to come check out your store...do you get 30% off everything?
How fun who doesn't like being around all the holiday stuff!! and it's even more fun when you know you can get yourself a good discount!!
Post a Comment