Monday, September 15, 2008

Husband Tag

I was tagged by Tiffini, so here we go....

1. What is his name? Ryan LeRoy Woodland
2. Who eats more? Definitely Me
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Here's how the conversation went...he said "I think I'm falling in love with you." And I said "I'm already in love with you." Oh so cheesy.
4. Who is taller? Ryan
5. Who is smarter? Definitely Ryan, he had a full ride scholarship to BYU all 4 years!
6. Who is more sensitive? Me of course
7. Who does the laundry? Mostly me but Ryan helps a lot.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you face the bed, I do.
9. Who pays the bills? Me of course!
10. Who cooks more? I do, but Ryan likes to try new recipes every now and then.
11. Who is more stubborn? I say him, but he says me. Honestly, probably me, though I hate to admit it.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Neither of us ;)
13. Who has more siblings? Me, I have 7 and Ryan has 4.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Definitely me!
15. What do you like to do together? Watch movies, play games, just hang out.
16. Who eats more sweets? I do!!
17. Guilty Pleasures? I want to say his guilty pleasure is High School Musical, because he loves it, but he doesn't feel guilty about it at all, even though he should!
18. How did you meet? Through friends
19. Who asked whom out first? Technically Ryan but only after I mentioned that there were no guys around to date. He said "what about me?" and I said "ask me out then!"
20. Who kissed who first? I kissed Ryan first.
21. Who proposed? Ryan, and it was very romantic.
22. His best features and qualities? He is just an all around great guy. He is an awesome dad and loves playing with Hayden. He is hard working and gives us everything we need. He is also funny and really easy going. I love you, babe!!

I tag Laura and Melenie

6 comments:

Melenie said...

You're naughty to tag me on my break! I'll get around to it sometime this week. :) I want to hear how he proposed.

Laura =0) said...

Cute, i like the tag get to see what happened in a small version. Yeah I vote to hear about the proposal too. ;)

Brandy J. said...

High School Musical huh!? Very interesting. :)

Tiffini said...

I like how you two went out first that's funny. I didn't tag Melenie cause I didn't want to get in trouble like you just did lol!I wish Kory had a full ride at the U he did at dixie and it was nice. You lucky girl!

Shylo said...

We think your great too Ryan. So glad you joined our family!

The Tuft's said...

Hey Woody!!!! Its Jamie Swiatocha here well now Tuft!!! But I came across your blog!!! Your little gril is sooo cute!!! It looks like u guys are doing great!!!!