We want to give a shout out to the Cougs!! They won today 59-zip. Even though we don't live in Utah anymore and we don't even get the games on tv, we still get excited for game day. Ryan listens to the game online and we wear our BYU gear. Ryan's last year at BYU we got season tickets. It was so fun going to the game each week and we definitely miss it. But we still love BYU football, so go Cougars!
Hayden got so excited at the thought of BYU that she grabbed a bag of marshmallows, dumped them out, and stuffed her face before we could clean them up :)
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Go BYU!
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cody took the kids to the game today. (His sister Carrie's husband is on the team.) It was a good one...they were sooo excited when they came home to tell me that the other team didn't even score one point!
Mmmm... Sorry go Utes Just kidding I really don't care either way, but Kory did go to the U.
I actually went to the U too. But after living in BYU student housing for a couple years and going to the games, I have become a BYU fan.
I heard it was a way good game, Go BYU!! Hayden looks so big, sad how fast our kiddies are growing!
Looks like Hayden is practicing for the chubby bunny game! What a cutie
Aaron's got tickets to Saturday's BYU game - but I don't know if he's taking me yet! I am excited for this season, too! Hayden looks so cute in her BYU shirt!!
Dave's parents have BYU season tickets that have been in the family for years. We went to the BYU v. Utah game a few years back and were given a nice, but stern lecture from his folks to behave ourselves since we were Utah fans sitting with BYU fans. We wore Utah red...Utah won! :)
Post a Comment