Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random Happenings

Here are some random things our family has been up to...

Cole has been pulling himself up on everything.
And getting into the cupboards. He has also recently learned to climb up stairs. We haven't tried down yet. That's for another day ;)


Hayden has started swim lessons at the local park district. She just finished her first week and has one more to go. She is a little fish with no fear of the water. Needless to say, she LOVES swim lessons and is doing really well. In the above picture she's in a pink suit next to the teacher and her friend Avery is 3 kids to the right.

Her cousins came over to play and Anika helped her transform into a princess. Complete with lip stick. She was loving life with all that pampering....

We have season passes to Six Flags again this year and made our first visit to their water park, Hurricane Harbor, a few weeks ago. Cole was loving the water. Hayden would only slow down long enough for me to snag this quick picture. We played in the kid area, the wave pool, and of course the lazy river. It was a lot of fun and I enjoy it as much as the kids!


As I said in the previous post, the kids were sick for a while. So a lot of our time that week was spent cuddling and lounging.
We won this awesome kite at a super bowl party we went to and broke it out a while ago. Hayden loved it and even flew it by herself for a while. Cole and I just hung out on the grass enjoying the show. We need to get it out again for another go.
I didn't get a picture, but I went with a few friends of mine to the midnight showing of Eclipse last week. I don't love the movies, but this one was a lot better than the first two. It was also great to be out with friends and act like a teenager again ;)

0 comments: