Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Playing and Playing

Ryan's been in China for the last week and a half. So, the kids and I have been staying busy. We went with our friends the Goates to the Kohl Children's Museum.
This is the first time we've gone that Cole's been big enough to actually play. He had lots of fun.



The water room is always a big hit. Hayden came away with a drenched shirt but it's just water ;)

There is so much to do, the kids stay busy and have so much fun.

Being the performer that she is, Hayden loved the stage.

We also hit the splash pad. I have no pictures of Cole because he wouldn't slow down for one. He LOVES water and is totally fearless. We went to the waterpark at 6 flags and it was the same thing. My little fish children loving the water. We've played with friends, worked on projects, and had a great time. Even though we've had so much fun, we're ready for Ryan to come home tonight!!

1 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

SO much fun! I can't believe Ryan in is China again. And in September too right?! Crazy!