On the 18th we celebrated our 6th anniversary. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly time flies. There is a great family in the ward that was offering free babysitting for all of the families in the ward on the night before our anniversary. So, we took advantage of that and went out a night early. We decided to forego presents this year and go somewhere fun for dinner. Off to the Melting Pot we went. We've been wanting to go there for years. The food wasn't our favorite and I don't think we would go back there again, but we had a great time. It was a fun "experience" type restaurant, and as you can see the dessert was delicious! I was brave and tried duck. Yuck! I couldn't even swallow the one bite I took. We had a great night of laughing and just enjoying each other. It was a great anniversary. Here's to many many more!!!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
6 Years
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment