I just wanted to let everyone know that Hayden passed the safety pin on Thursday and is totally fine. Digging through her diaper was definitely not fun, and of course it was at the very bottom under all the nastiness, but I was so happy to find it! In case you're wondering, we did not save the safety pin. Gross!

What's a post without a picture, right. Here's one of Hayden loving being naked :)
7 comments:
Seriously, we do such nasty things for our kids. Im glad it passed with no problems though
I'm glad the picture isnt of the diaper... She looks like a happy girl.
I'm glad she's fine, and I'm sorry you had to dig through all that nastyness. That picture of her is so cute.
Cute! Glad it came out without any problems. I bet it was a huge relief.
What you didn't want to put it in her scrapbook?...haha...Glad she is ok!
oh she's so cute! glad the pin passed without any issues! but what a cool pic of the Xray! :)
I'm glad everything worked out. The things moms have to do for their children! She is such a cutie..
Post a Comment