So, I am now a blond. My friend highlighted my hair yesterday (thanks Keli) and it is now super blond. I am still in shock. It always takes me a few days to get used to new hair styles. Hopefully by Monday I wont feel like crying every time I look in the mirror. If I do, then I might get some brown put back in. Ryan says he likes it but I can never really trust him because he has learned never to tell me I look bad. Anyway, here's to having fun being blond :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I think it looks nice! I like getting my hair highlighted, thanks to Tiffini, but my biggest pet-peeve is when my roots grow in, so I always dye it dark again. Tiffini needs to move back to SLC.
WOW!!! Beautiful as ever. I love you all. Hayden is so cute. Her smile just lights up my heart.
I love your hair!! It looks so good on you.. It does get better once the shock of a big change wears off :)
I like you as a blonde. It always takes a while. I never dare do anything different to mine though so I understand.
I like it! I just chopped mine off, I keep meaning to have Carlos take a pic but I haven't yet. Don't cry when you look in the mirror though...you're beautiful!
Post a Comment