Thursday, April 3, 2008

Super Sweet Husband!

I had a great day yesterday because I have a super sweet husband. First off, Ryan cleaned the kitchen before he left for work. Then he came home from work for lunch and brought me some tasty pizza. Then a couple hours before he gets off work he sent me a text message that he might be home late from work. I was kind of irritated because he has been working a lot lately. But it turns out he had really left work early and picked up some tulips (my favorite flower). So he came home early and surprised me with flowers! He said he wanted me to know how much he appreciates all I do. What a sweet heart. To top it all off, it was sunny yesterday and we were able to take Hayden out on a walk and enjoy time together as a family. Thanks for a great day Ryan!

5 comments:

Carlos said...

That's so sweet! Surprises like that are always fun!

Tracy S. said...

I love it. Sounds like you landed yourself a great guy!

Tiffini said...

Super sweet hubby you got there! Your flowers are way pretty! Makes ya have spring fever more.

Melenie said...

I love tulips, maybe I'll go buy some for myself, maybe make Jeff jealous.

Anonymous said...

so when did ryan get to be so romantic? for some reason i remember ryan calling me up 10 min before he was suppost to go on a double date and asking me if i would go.He always forgot to get a date. This happened an more than one occaison. I was always is fill in.(How romantic, But it was a free meal). I love your new layout it is so cute.