Saturday, March 29, 2008

Little Friends


I forgot to write about Hayden's friends in the last post. She has some little friends that are all a few weeks apart in age. We get together with them for playgroup once a week and then other times throughout the week. It is so funny when they get together. They follow each other around, tackle each other, crawl over each other, and stare curiously at each other. At the last playgroup one of the girls, Eliza, came up to Hayden and gave her a hug and a kiss. In the process she ended up tackling Hayden and laying on top of her. Hayden was so mad. She hates being cuddled and was not happy to have Eliza hugging her. The moms all just sit and watch chaos ensue. It's pretty funny. The girls have fun and the moms do, too. It is so nice to talk to other adults! Hooray for playgroup! (man, do I sound like a mom or what)

3 comments:

Carlos said...

Yes you do sound like a mom! Looks like fun stuff!

Alyssa said...

CUTE! Hayden is such a cute name for a girl! I would never have thought of it. I'm glad you found my blog. Now we can keep in touch! You and your family are beautiful!
(Remember this: Way to go Idaho, Potato!)

Shylo said...

You are lucky that she has other girls her age in the ward...Lochlan is all by his lonesome. Maybe he will like older women. OO La La