
So yesterday I was so tired. I went to sleep late the night before and then Hayden woke up at 5:45 am. 5:45!! I let her play in her crib for a bit. Then I decided I would just get up because Hayden takes a morning nap and I figured I could sleep then too. So, I put her down for her nap at 8:30 like usual. She was up at 9. She slept for 30 minutes! I hadn't even fallen asleep yet. Needless to say, I was not happy. I was laying in bed yelling for her to go back to sleep, but of course she didn't listen. I got up and went into her bedroom to get her out of her crib and this is what I saw. Hayden standing up looking so dang cute, smiling and so proud of herself. (This was the first time she has pulled herself up in her crib). So even though I was tired, I couldn't be frustrated with her anymore. I decided babies are so cute for that very reason, so their parents can't stay mad at them.

1 comments:
She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment