Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring, Where did you go?!



Ok, so the first picture is from last week. Three days last week were in the 50's and yesterday was in the 40's. I was so excited because our huge piles of snow melted and we could actually see the grass. Now move to the second picture. That would be today. Can you believe that? I thought we were done with snow. We are supposed to get 8-12 inches today. Yuck! Sorry for my complaining, I just want spring to come and stay!

3 comments:

The Bundys said...

Ewh thats how I feel! One day it will be beautiful and sunshiny, the next is freezing cold with snow. I hate it!

Why are you in IL? Is your husband in school or is his family there or what?? Just curious?

Rob said...

Ryan Leroy - I found you, even after you disappeared from Utah land without having a party....I can still track you down. I'm adding you to my blog. Hope all is well!

Rob and Rach

www.poulsenperiodical.blogspot.com

Tiffini said...

Carli I know the feeling! Your lucky to have yours melted ours is still there. But I'm in SG for the week now so it's all good.