We had a great Easter. Hayden and I got new church outfits, which is always fun. We have early church so Hayden got her Easter basket in the afternoon. She got a couple of books, some socks and sunglasses. I feel bad because we didn't color eggs with her on her first Easter. We're lame parents, I know. We went to my brothers for dinner and I even cooked the ham. That was a first and I was kind of worried. It turned out to be really easy though. I ended up taking way too many pictures. We tried to get a family picture by setting the timer on our camera but none of them turned out real great. We'll have to try again another time. Anyway, we hope you all had a great Easter, too!
I put Hayden's basket out in the middle of the room and she was so excited when she saw it. She crawled towards it as fast as she could. When she got to it, she immediately pulled everything out. (Taking things out of baskets is one of her favorite things to do). She likes to play with her sunglasses but hates wearing them. It was hard to get a picture with her wearing them, because as soon as they were on, her little hand shot up and pulled them off. She sat and played with all of her Easter stuff for quite a while. It's awesome how easily babies are amused!!









6 comments:
Fun! I really wanted to get a new easter dress...kinda funny cause I swear I'm an adult and it shouldn't matter, but that was always the most fun part of easter! Sucks I didn't get any time to go shopping though. You look the exact same by the way. And good job with the ham...i dont think I could pull it off.
Which brother is it that lives out there? That's good you've got some fam nearby.
Hey! So exciting! I'm loving the blogging world because I'm getting back in touch with so many people! You're daughter is ADORABLE!
Hello Woodlands!
We found your family's blog through Jimmy (I just can't bring myself to call him Jim) and Kathie and love the chance we have to get updated on everyone's lives. Hayden is a doll and it looks like she has two great parents.
We too, have started a blog and would love it if you checked it out www.brandyanddave.blogspot.com.
Hey Carli.. Your little girl is adorable! I am so glad I found your blog!
lori (cottam)zavoico
Here is my blog address if you want to take a look..
http://alexlori.blogspot.com
I say you can never take too many pictures, especially of such a cutie-pie! I better go get a Easter dress, sounds like a good excuse to me.
Post a Comment