Friday, March 7, 2008

ABC'S TAG (Sorry if you hate these)

A- Attached or single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Ryan and Ashlee
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D- Day of choice? Sunday
E- Essential Item? Toothbrush
F- Favorite color? Green
G- Gummy bears or worms? Neither
H- Home town? St. George
I- Favorite indulgence? Sales Shopping
J- January of July? July
K- Kids? 1 Hayden
L- Life isn't complete without? Family
M- Marriage date? Dec. 18, 2004
N- # of brothers and sisters? 7 brothers
O- Oranges or apples? oranges
P- Phobia and fears? Rollercoasters
Q- Quote? A hundred years from now it will not matter what your bank account was, the sort of house you lived in, or the kind of clothes you wore. But the world may be much different because you were important in the life of a child.
R- Reason to smile? Ryan and Hayden
S- Season of choice? Fall
T- Tag three people: Tracy, Kimmi, Neesha
U- Unknown fact about me? I love the smell of clean laundry
V- Vegetable? Almost anything but tomatoes and pickles
W- Worst habit? Buying things just because they are on sale
X- X-ray or ultrasound? Both, if needed
Z- Zodiac sign? Gemini

3 comments:

The Bundys said...

Hey Carli, its megan lybbert bundy. I hope you dont mind that I found your blog through tracy's. Your little girl is dang cute! and you look fabulous!

My blog is set on private, but if youll email me your email ill invite you. its meg.bundy@gmail.com

Devin Stewart said...

Hey Carli, I am so glad that you are a blogger now. It is so fun to read about you and your family. Your little girl is so cute.

Tracy S. said...

Love that quote. Have it hanging up at work. Thanks for the tag...stay tuned for my answers :)