Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Pictures






Here are some random pictures of Hayden I thought were too cute to leave off. Ryan took the one of her licking the sliding door. I told him to move her but he thought it was so funny. Can you see her two teeth on the bottom?Where did she get those beautiful blue eyes? I don't know but I love them!!

6 comments:

Steve and Darlene said...

Thanks for posting these great pictures of the most beautiful baby in the world. She is adorable! Wish we were there. Give her a big hug and kiss from us.

Love Mom and Dad

Shylo said...

I love the picture of her licking the door...it is so cute.

Natalie said...

Loved the pictures! The kids thought is was so funny that she sings along to the guitar. We can't wait to see her again!

Melenie said...

Carli- she is absolutely a doll! I bet she is so much fun.

Lindy said...

I can't believe she's old enough to be standing... time sure flies. She is so dang cute, I can't stand it!

Tracy S. said...

Such a cutie! She takes after her mom!