Saturday, July 26, 2008

China and Hayden's favorite things

So Ryan got home from China on Wednesday! Hooray. I survived. While he was gone Hayden would look at his picture hanging on the wall, stretch her arms up to try to reach it, and say da da da da. Needless to say, she was so incredibly happy when he got home. We were out in the driveway waiting for him. When he pulled up and got out of the car, she started crying, threw her hands up and ran to him. It was the sweetest thing! She wanted nothing to do with me for the next two days and was content just to have Daddy hold her. I love it!!

Ryan had a great time on his business trip. He worked long hours but really enjoyed seeing a small bit of China. These are pictures of him at the Great Wall.
If you look in the distance you can see the wall following the mountain forever.
While he was there, he did a little shopping for me. He got me a "prada" and a "coach" purse, silk pajamas, dvds, and surprised me with a pearl necklace. He also brought home a super cute silk dress for Hayden. He is still trying to get used to the time difference. I am so glad he's home!! Love you babe :)
Hayden is obsessed with this little bouncy chair. We put her in it when she was little and then stowed it next to her crib in her room. I found her in there sitting in it one day and decided to bring it into the living room. Now everyday she pulls it over to the sliding glass door and just chills. She cuddles her dolls and relaxes while she looks outside.
It is also a great spot for her to read. She loves books too. She is constantly carrying around books. It is so cute when she looks at the pages and just babbles like she's reading. When she's not reading to herself, she has Ryan or me read to her. It's always the same stories over and over. Oh what a funny girl!
Quick note to Laura Flores Dalton- I am so excited to hear from you but I can't find you. Leave me your email or blog address or something so I can find you !!! :)

6 comments:

Melenie said...

I better send my husband on a business trip so he'll bring me fancy gifts! I can't imagine going to China, or having my spouse go without me! That would be quite the experience.

Yeah, does Laura have a blog, or what?

jim said...

Dude, what where you in China for? That sounds like fun!

Tiffini said...

Hayden is too cute!What does Ryan do that he gets to go to china for? I would never be able to go a week by myself I'd be to scared.

Laura =0) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carlos said...

Yea!!! I bet it's so nice to have him back, lucky guy I want international business trips!

Shylo said...

Awesome pictures Ryan...that would be so cool to see. You should totally take Carli next time. :) Carli I would be willing to come keep you company while he works!