Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Woodland Reunion and the Rest of the Trip

This is the 3rd and final post about our Trip to Utah. Thanks for letting me indulge......


Ryan's family reunion was at Bear Lake. I have never been there before, but it was so fun. His whole immediate family was able to make it so it was great. We stayed in a cabin right by the water.
The water was so so freezing!! Hayden didn't mind, though. She walked right in, sat down, and stayed in and played. She loved it.
She also loved the sand. She and Ryan were building and burying each other.
We also went on the water weenie! Oh my gosh so fun! I remember being in Young Women and going on the water weenie every year at our lake activity. It was always so great. Unfortunately, I am not as young and spry as I used to be. We got thrown off twice and the second time I got an elbow in my back. My back is pretty messed up as it is so I was really hurting. That was the end of the beach for me. I went back to the cabin to lay down and drug myself. What a bummer. I hate growing up :(

Here is a picture of Hayden with her Uncle Jeff. She was seriously loving him. There were times when she refused to go to Ryan or me. She only wanted Jeff. How sweet is that...
While we were there we went to a cave nearby. I usually get a little claustrophobic and was a little worried. It turned out to be totally fine and a lot of fun. The reunion was so great- Thanks Lindy for putting it together!!


After the reunion, we took a drive to Downey Idaho to visit Ryan's grandma. Hayden had never met her so it was great to stop by for a visit.

Also while we were in Utah, my nephew Easton graduated from preschool. We got to take Hayden to the big party they were having. Congratulations Easton!! We are so proud of you :)

This is a random picture I took of Hayden with her cousin Hunter. It really was so great to see our families and friends. Our friends Tim and Heidi put together a BBQ which was so fun-Thanks guys. I also got to go to lunch with my high school friend Tracy. It is so fun to get together with so many people. Thank you everyone!!

4 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures. It looks like you had a great trip. Your new blog background is super cute!

Tiffini said...

Looks like you guys were jam packed with stuff to do. I love trips like that. Last time I did the water wheeny thing Kory and I crashed, bumped heads, and I gave him a cuncushion! I ended up driving him to the ER. Your back to I'm sorry.

Carlos said...

I loved the pictures! It looks like you guys had fun!

The Devin Stewart Family said...

Hayden is getting to be such a big girl. what a cutie! looks like you had a great time.