Friday, July 11, 2008

Memory Game

First off, I love lightening bugs! We have seen a bunch of them lately and they are so cool. I just wanted to mention that. Also, I realized that I haven't written anything about the fact that Hayden is walking. I am such a bad mom. I need to work on my bragging skills, I guess. She took her first steps about 2 months ago and now she is running around everywhere. I haven't even video taped her walking yet. I keep forgetting. I will do it this week and then try to post it. Ryan is leaving for China tomorrow, yes I'm freaking out. He is going to be gone for 10 days and he is taking our lap top. So, I will be without a computer until he gets back. What a bummer.

Anyway, on to the real purpose of this post. I saw this on Janese's blog and thought it was kind of fun so I copied it.
Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I (me or Ryan) have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

7 comments:

Tiffini said...

Oh my goodness where to start!! Alright so I was thinking and remember when we were coming home from school and it was raining so hard and the thunder was so loud we were actaully scared and would jump every time it thundered! I can remember us laughing at how dumb we were that we were getting scared. Fun game I like it.

Gull Family said...

Ok I remember when you were in young womens and sewing pants for girl's camp and using my sewing machine and did something to it and it never worked the same but i still love you. You were such a good friend to my girls. I miss your smile and laugh.

Melenie said...

I'm the worst at remembering stuff, so I'll go with the late nights at Denny's and Dead Grass Green. I'll try to think of more memories!

Keli said...

It's got to be you sitting in my kitchen getting the worlds best haircut. Unfortunately, we haven't had time to make super hilarious moments together. Yet.

Laura =0) said...

Hey Carli remember me Laura Flores, now Dalton? I'm not sure how I found you cause this is pretty new to me but I did yay! I remember everything that has to do with highschool and us. I remember art class when Mr. Miller yelled at you and swore at you and well I don't think we ever got over it but it was kind of funny. Anyway, write back, would love to hear from ya.

Christin said...

I remember girls camp;) I could spend a whole page blogging about those memories! But the first one that comes to mind is sleeping in a tent in your back yard and standing on my head repeating "I love Bart with all of my heart" I was so embarrassed, but it's just funny now!

Shylo said...

Remember when we first met! Your Aunt came walking in and ask who your little friend was and you had to tell her I was Adam's fiancee. Really, did I look 15...now I am almost 30!