Today is Ryan's birthday. Hooray! He is now 26. Unfortunately, it wasn't a very exciting day for him. He went to work and then Hayden and I joined him for lunch. We got Italian beef sandwiches which is his new food fad. My brother and his family came over for dinner (pot roast) and cake. Then Ryan went to help some friends move. Birthdays get a little less exciting every year it seems. So sad! He did get to be spoiled a little bit. I asked him what kind of cake he wanted and he had very definite demands. It had to be vanilla, not yellow, with miniature chocolate chips, homemade chocolate frosting, and it needed to be double layer and round. I have a freezer full of regular chocolate chips but he insisted they needed to be miniature. I think he was just being a punk but he insisted that's what he wanted. So, I made it for him. I did use store bought frosting but I followed the rest of his directions. It actually turned out to be pretty good and it made him happy so it was worth it. Ryan is such a great husband, father, and an all around great person. I love you babe. Happy birthday!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Happy Birthday Ryan!!
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, you're so sweet to make him (almost) exactly what he wanted. What a good little wifey.
And I have to give you a great big thanks for all your sweet comments through this whole cancer mess. Seriously, it means so much to me to know that you guys out thataway are thinking of me. What a nice little reprieve it was to get a nice comment, and to have a pick me up in the middle of it all. You will never ever know how much something that seems so trivial helped me through. Thanks again. See you soon!
Happy birthday to your hubby! Hey I don't think you have my right blog cause that blog you have under Laura is not mine, anyway write me an email lfl2130@hotmail.com. Hope to talk to you!
Post a Comment