
So, I read The Host two weeks ago. Then I got Breaking Dawn on Saturday and finished yesterday. Can I just say that I absolutely loved loved loved them both. The only down side is that I am already having withdrawals, especially with no new Stephenie Meyer books to look forward to. Does anyone have any book recommendations for me that might fill the void I'm feeling now? If you do please let me know. I need another good book!! When I went to amazon.com to get the book pictures I saw that Breaking Dawn only got 3 stars :( I can't believe it. I really thought it was so good. What did you all think?
3 comments:
same as you loved loved loved it!!
School starts in 3 weeks! I should have 1 hour free while Lochlan takes a nap and Celtin is at kindergarten...I really am going to read that book!
Everything by Jodi Picoult is amazing! I tell everyone about her.
Post a Comment