Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hayden's Happenings

Last week Hayden learned to twirl in circles. Once she gets started she will keep going and going, usually until she falls down. She also folds her arms now. It is so sweet. We tell her to fold her arms for prayer and she'll do it. They don't usually stay folded for the entire prayer, but occasionally they do. We had the missionaries over for dinner last week and she folded her arms all during the prayer and they were very impressed!!


These are older tricks but haven't made it to the blog yet, so here you go. She loves to find her belly button. She loves to find Mommy's and Daddy's belly button, too. Also, she says "uh oh". She says it about 500 times a day. It really is so fun to see all the new things she learns and to teach her new tricks. As Ryan says "She's better than a dog." (I know it's sideways. Sorry. I can't figure out how to flip it.)

1 comments:

Shylo said...

Cute video's, I can show you how to rotate that video if you want! I have taken sideways videos more than once :)