Yesterday Ryan was running circles around the island in our kitchen. He was trying to get Hayden to run with him. All of a sudden he fell flat on his face. He had kicked a chair and totally smashed his toe. I didn't know how bad it was so I busted up laughing. Ryan thinks I'm mean because I didn't get up to help and I was laughing but he was laughing too so that gave me permission to laugh, right? I did try to wrap it or put ice on it but he wouldn't let me do anything because it hurt too much. It was so bad! This picture, which Ryan is horrified that I put on the blog, doesn't even do it justice and it got worse as the day went on. It was swollen to about twice it's size and bruised all the way down his foot. Poor Ryan! Hopefully it will be better soon.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Broken Toe?
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ah, doesn't he know that you're supposed to put these kind of pictures on the internet? No need to be horrified. It looks like it would hurt and throb really bad.
My word verification is fitting by the way, it has the word "toe" in it.
I'm so glad you put this up! I was dying to see it, but I don't know Ryan nearly well enough to ask him to take off his shoes and whip out the carnage. Awesome.
So gross...thanks Ryan for the laugh! (with you not at you)
Poor guy, hope his toe gets feeling better!
That's kinda funny that happened, only because the same thing happened to Kory on sunday. Only two of those wooden dinner tables fell on his. I like you was laughing, only he was not :( His is pretty nasty like that to. So Tell Ryan he is not alone! Poor guys.
"Ha Ha!" (pronounced with the "ah" sound, as in father, but with a stronger emphasis on the first "Ha", a la Nelson Muntz) - J
OUCH!
Post a Comment