Super cute in her sad pic she totally looks like you, not that your always sad :) it just does. It's so fun to see what we're all up to, and how different all our lives are I love it!
I always love all the photo you include on your blog -- so fun! Shoot me an email at palani-0@comcast.net so I can mail you some scrapbooking supplies. I have a big pile in my craft room that I've been collecting for you. :) BRANDY
Cute stuff! I can't believe she's already a year old. How time flies! It's good to see how well you guys are doing! We all love you and miss you guys a lot!
:) It looks like we are playing blog tag. My email address is palani-o@comcast.net. Palani is my name in Hawaiian (since I was born in Hawaii) and the "o" stands for Olsen (my miaden name). It is complicated...I know, sorry. ~Brandy
She is getting so big... time to have another one, right? I can't believe how much time has gone bye since we were in high school... Good luck with the little one. I hope you don't have to deal with as many fits as my little girl throws! Gotta love being a mom some days!
She is adorable, I can't really tell who she looks more like, both of you really. I'm so happy for you. So we moved back to Utah (I don't know why) but I went and saw your mom and she gave me your blog.
Ryan and I were married in December 2004 in the Timpanogos Temple. Our daughter, Hayden, was born in June 2007 and Cole was born in August 2009. We moved to Illinois in May 2007. Ryan graduated from BYU in April 2007 and is now working at Motorola. Carli graduated from the University of Utah in December 2005 and is now a stay at home mom. Hayden and Cole definitely keep us busy and we love everything about them!!
6 comments:
Super cute in her sad pic she totally looks like you, not that your always sad :) it just does. It's so fun to see what we're all up to, and how different all our lives are I love it!
I always love all the photo you include on your blog -- so fun! Shoot me an email at palani-0@comcast.net so I can mail you some scrapbooking supplies. I have a big pile in my craft room that I've been collecting for you. :) BRANDY
Cute stuff! I can't believe she's already a year old. How time flies! It's good to see how well you guys are doing! We all love you and miss you guys a lot!
:) It looks like we are playing blog tag. My email address is palani-o@comcast.net. Palani is my name in Hawaiian (since I was born in Hawaii) and the "o" stands for Olsen (my miaden name). It is complicated...I know, sorry. ~Brandy
She is getting so big... time to have another one, right? I can't believe how much time has gone bye since we were in high school... Good luck with the little one. I hope you don't have to deal with as many fits as my little girl throws! Gotta love being a mom some days!
She is adorable, I can't really tell who she looks more like, both of you really. I'm so happy for you. So we moved back to Utah (I don't know why) but I went and saw your mom and she gave me your blog.
Post a Comment