Hayden was very busy this last week. Here are a few of the things she's been up to.....
Being a Dare devil
Hiding in the kitchen cupboards
Playing with friends
Putting her head back and laughing.
Walking backwards.
The Woodlands
Being a Dare devil
Hiding in the kitchen cupboards
Playing with friends
Putting her head back and laughing.
Walking backwards.
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 6:22 PM
8 comments:
That is a busy week! What a talented girl you have there. She's very cute.
Hayden is just as cute as ever!
Busy would be the word!! I love your blog I'll have keep checking it out to see more fun pics.
How fun! That one video could be a youtube hit with her laughing, it's so cute! She is getting so big.
She is such a cutie! As Celtin would say "We love Hay Hay! ;)
How cute, I remember when Ashlin started walking backwards, she was so excited but i didn't record it shoot i need to be better! Love all the pics!
Hey Carli, I use clear dimensional glue dots. They are really sticky and transparent so they're the best of both worlds. Are you scrapbooking a lot? If so, I just received a bunch of free stuff that I can't use up fast enough. If you're interested I'd be happy to mail you some free paper goodies. I’m a bargain hunter and I know how expensive scrapbooking stuff can be. Just let me know. ~Brandy
I can't believe how big she is getting. Mily likes to take her pants off. And Brejden likes to help her with the rest. What a challange. I can't believe your little one is getting so big. Now it's time to have another one, right? Good luck!
Post a Comment