Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chicago Air Show

On Friday we took the train downtown to the Chicago Air and Water Show. This was the 50th year they've had it and it was pretty cool. The Blue Angels were flying and they are so amazing.
They fly so close together and do all kinds of tricks. They fly upside down, do loop the loops, fly up super high and then nose dive, etc...

Then some other planes came by. They were all flying so low it was insane. Bill Murray jumped out of one of the planes but we were in the wrong area to see that part. We just hung out on the grass at Navy Pier and enjoyed it. Hayden was oblivious to the planes, even though they are super loud. She had fun running around the park though. Ryan and I love being downtown and the weather was perfect so it was a lot of fun!!



3 comments:

Melenie said...

Looks like fun! You're lucky to live somewhere besides Utah, I think it would be a fun experience.

Mark and Kimmi said...

We got to see the Blue Angels in Twin Falls! They were awesome! Its cool we got to see the same show!

Alyssa said...

That's so fun! I've heard those air shows are awesome, but I haven't been to one yet.