We've had a lot of fun with friends lately. On Columbus Day we met up with the McMillans and Cottrells at Didier Farms. I love fall! I love pumpkin patches, the changing colors, the crispness in the air (even though this day happened to be super warm). Fall is just a fun time.
We had fun exploring the farm. We checked out pumpkins and the animals.


Made silly faces, and just enjoyed our friends and the beautiful day!

Then earlier this week we headed to one of our favorite spots, Brookfield Zoo. We went with the McMillans and MacLeods. With all of the potty breaks, diaper changes, and slow walking children, we didn't make it to all of the animals. But a great time was had anyway.

Here's Hayden with her 2 best friends, her cousin Lochlan and Avery. The McMillans just moved in across the street and it has been so fun to have our good friends so close!

Cole was in the stroller most of the time and was excited to be set free.

I realize now that I have no pictures of the kids with any actual animals. Oh well. Hayden's favorite animal this time (and mine, too) were the dolphins.

After being there for a couple hours, we were all ready to head home. We love the zoo!
0 comments:
Post a Comment