Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Visits

Back to our Utah posts...
While we were in Utah we got to visit with so many people. Unfortunately I didn't pull out my camera much on these visits.
I got together with my friends from High School, Melenie and Tracy. I haven't seen Melenie in about 8 years. Also, we got together with the Dibbs, Sedgwicks, and Kelley and Kelli.
We took a few days and drove down to St. George with my mom. We stayed with my brother Brett's family. I couldn't believe how grown up my niece and nephews are! While we were there I got together with more friends from High School, Donalee and Laura. I haven't seen them in about 9 years. We met at a park and let our kids play together. It was so great to see them and very surreal. I also got to see an old friend, Mindi, and I got to go to dinner with the fabulous Ashley.
It is always so great to see old friends, and I loved visiting with all of them!

1 comments:

Melenie said...

Yay! I'm glad we could see each other again.