So, 2 days after our hike to Secret Lake, Ryan headed off to China and the kids and I stayed with my parents. A week later, on Labor day we got together with some of my fam and headed to Payson Lakes.
This poor little dude was missing a nap, and we found out later that he had an ear infection. But once he was loosed from the stroller, you wouldn't know it. He had fun exploring and being the center of attention for a bit.
After the fun at the lake, we headed over to Natalie's house for a BBQ with Ryan's family. The kids enjoyed even more play time with even more cousins and I enjoyed the great food. The further we got into the trip the fewer pictures I took. So, no pictures from the BBQ, but a great time was had and this was another night when we all crashed into bed!
0 comments:
Post a Comment