(Yes, I am aware that I am wearing the same shirt in almost every picture I have posted lately. It has been washed and many days have passed in between photo shoots, thank you)
Sean's family came along for the fun.
The kids took a break in between rides to pet some animals. I was again reminded that goats give me the creeps!
Back to the horses we went for a few more rides. Brogan and Hayden even got to ride together. Aren't they sweet?!
Easton was so happy!
After all of the rides, we stopped at the old candy store and took the train ride around town.
Our next pony adventure was at Gardner Village. My mom and I always like visiting the shops here, especially at Halloween time when they have their decorations up.
And finally, horse rides on my brother Darin's horse, Poseidon. We got to walk around the stables visiting the other horses there and then Hayden got to go for a quick ride.
I think we may have to get Hayden in riding lessons sometime. She really enjoyed all of her horse riding expeditions ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment